- What services, in all, does Cooperative Care, Inc offer?
- Drug and Alcohol evaluations
- Intake/Assessment for level of care placement
- Intensive Outpatient Group therapy for adults w/ children
- Alcohol/drug screen testing
- Individual psychotherapy for children and aduls
- Group psychotherapy for children and adults
- PCIT / Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- TF-CBT / Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Support groups for specific populations
- Intensive Outpatient Group therapy for adults with addiction
- Supervisied visits for children in resource family care (in-office)
- Therapeutic visits for childen in transition (in-home)
- Family/Couples pyschotherapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychotropic medication management/monitoring
- What services are accepted by Health Insurance?
- Although some services we offer are covered by most Health Insurance plans, you must call ahead of time to confirm whether or not your specific needs are covered.